Respect - Excellence - Dedication

Legacy in Action

Legacy in Action is a way to show our communities we are here to help. Whether we are donating to schools in our area, helping an animal shelter with supplies and/or food, sponsoring a local youth sports team or adopting a family during the holidays...you can count on us to be there. It is thru the generosity of our guests that make this possible. We hold events during the course of the year for our guests to be a part of like rummage sales, Spin the Wheel for $1, contests at the hotel during your stay, fundraising awareness efforts, just to name a few...we use 90% of our collected funds to help in our backyard communities while the remaining 10% is collected by IGO Legacy Hotel Group and used once a year during our Annual Managers Retreat by donating bigger impact items. For example the complete remodel of the Boys and Girls Club teen room in Ames, IA.; Donations of two truck loads of personal care items to the woman’s shelter in Baxter, MN along with over 100 tie blankets the corporate team and general managers made during a bonding exercise; over 400 kitchen towels and hot pads donated to the REM Group Homes of MN; four mountain fat tire bikes and helmets to the Boys and Girls Club in Duluth MN; American Red Cross soldier packaging for the holidays and postcards to add into the packages that have been signed by our employees and guests through out the year...the possiblities are endless!

REM Towels and Hotpads

REM Towels and Hotpads

4 Fat Tire Bikes and Helmets

4 Fat Tires and helmets

Holiday Cards for Heroes Program

Holiday Cards for Heroes Program

Boys and Girls Ames, IA Teen Room Makeover

Boys and Girls IA teen room makeover

IGO Grocery & Care Gift

IGO Grocery & Care Gift is a unique and generous program to let our employees know how much we appreciate their dedication to not only our guests but also to each other and our properties. How does it work you ask? Every month, each employee receives a grocery or care gift to go home with to share with their families. After all, it is our employees delivering and living our mission statement to ensure our guests feel as at home as possible and IGO Legacy Hotel Group recognizes the greatness they provide!

Gift Cards to their local Grocer

Gift-Cards-to-Their-Local-Grocer-IGO-Legacy-Hotel-Group.jpg

Paper Product Essentials

Paper-Product-Essentials-IGO-Legacy-Hotel-Group.jpg

Canned Goods

#

Fall Apple Theme

Fall-Apple-Theme-IGO-Legacy-Hotel-Group.JPG

Lets have some fun


Netherlands Air Force Stay

Netherlands-Air-Force-Stay-IGO-Legacy-Hotel-Group.jpg

Birthday recognition

Birthday-Recognition-IGO-Legacy-Hotel-Group.jpg

Personal employee awards

Personal-Employee-Awards-IGO-Legacy-Hotel-Group.png

Minute to Win It game

Minute-To-Win-It-Game-Bonding-IGO-Legacy-Hotel-Group.jpg

Cooking Contests with GM's

Cooking-Contests-With-GMs-IGO-Legacy-Hotel-Group.png